Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's a new begin...

This is the second time i write this blog...I'm sure...
LoL..actually i really feel so proud about myself..
You know why?...I still can remember my password...for me..it's really a miracle..
I have forgotten my own skype account no less than 5 times..
Until now, I still don't really remember what my account is...
If you are reading my blog, you will realize my English is not so "Academic"...even broken...
But, I don't care...I'm who I'm...

Actually, I found this blog when I wanted to reply Samantha comment in her blog..
And...The fucking thing i realized was...blogspot need at least an google account just can make a comment!!!That'y i didn't leave any comment there...

I'm in penang now,Ya...why i open this blog?-I'm fucking bored in home...
Play games, Watch drama, Open facebook, Even go out for movie...I feel bored...
I really don't know what i really need now...
So, just let me "enjoy" my 4 months holiday with doing nothing...
I'm so disappointed with my foundation result...
Ya,I gotta resit...and...the 2 subjects that I hate the most...
Management and World Econ...WTH...
Plus...I gotta resit my IELTS as well...Shit...

I really put effort in my exam...but the result is still like shit...
This time, I'm thinking should i continue study in nottingham?..
Will it be too hard for me?...
But, I just feel that is too late...I'm in what I'm in...
Taylor...may be will be my another choice..

And,the second thing is...
When i need a friend...just a best friend to go out yam cha with me...
I can't really find one in penang...except(comic,miko)...LoL...
I'm born in Penang...I grown up in Penang...
But, I don't really have friends in Penang...
My highs school friends...I do have...
Just, distance made us different...
Something that you never think before...it's just happened...
I didn't refuse anything,just accepted it...
And, I wanted to find you guys out is just because i wanted to meets you guys in Penang...
Is not what "because I'm loneliness,that why i find you"...Ya,It's hurt...

I don't know i will continue write this blog until when..
but...for now...

6 comments:

  1. gambateh ya~
    我们会陪你到最后 无论在哪里:)
    不哭不哭~乖~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitch, are you sure you wanna give up just like that? You are more than this!
    You are not the only one who have to resit.
    You are not the only one who is disappointed.
    Everyone of us work hard and not all of us get what we want.
    There's no point being sad or disappointed, just get over it.
    Life's a shit hole, you just gotta flush it! XD
    My senior said foundation is really nothing.
    It is just the start, we still have a long way to go.
    And please please remember this, you won't be facing this crap alone.
    We shall be zombies and eat up all those snacks all night!
    Deal?
    Sorry for not being there, and I actually miss being teased. Tehee... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. miko:haha...i know...wont cry la,you also gambateh neh...
    sammie:I know you 5 sedak me...haha,so...为了你,我会坚强...really need to talk talk talk with you,aikz...i miss you miss you...faster come bck...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ken ken...
    dun giv up easily.. n muz be confident enough once u choose this...
    btw congrats to ur blog as it revived... haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. if u want u also can find me la~XD
    go kl~XD
    haa,but u won't ~
    well,i'm just agree for u.....
    distance made us different...
    haiz..
    but u got a lot friends at penang,
    they sure will come out accompany u...
    In order,u must think for your future seriously ,
    wat you interest for study?
    And then hope u will continue wrote your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...my name also have it in inside the blog...so touch~wahaha

    ReplyDelete